Saturday 13 October 2012

Sprayed nails TUTORIAL (Autumn Design)

Hi,
Today I'll show you a new technique for an original, cute manicure. 
1. Paint your nails two coats of any nail polish you like. I used Glitter Gal -Skater Girl Green. 
You can see its swatch here
2. Take a perfume sample bottle that has an atomizer and one or two different nail polishes 
to spray over the base colour. 
3. Poor the nail polish in the perfume sample bottle so as to fill about a quarter of it.
4. Apply some scotch tape on your cuticles for protection.
5. Spray the nail polish on the nails. 
6*. If you want to spray another colour, poor a small quantity of acetone in the perfume 
sample bottle and clean it using an ear stick. Repeat steps 3-5. 
The nail polishes I used for spraying are Sinful Colors -Rich in heart and Illamasqua -Gamma.
7. After it is all done, apply a clear top coat to protect your design and add a beautiful shine.
What do you think? Are you going to try it?

6 comments:

Abyukina said...

foarte ingenioasa aceasta metoda, eu folosesc metoda pailului :D arata foarte bine :D

Shannara said...

love splatter nails :)

Stefanie said...

I want to try this...

Lindsey R said...

Wow! I've never seen this before! There's a little motivation to finish off one of my many perfume samples (gee, thanks Sephora, lol!) This is so neat!

-Diana- said...

This is so cool I only knew the straw splatter method :)

Nailderella said...

oh you tried this method!! I think it's a great way of doing a mani for Halloween!!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!