Sunday 23 December 2012

Santa's suit nail art

Hi,
Today I'll show a new Christmas manicure I created: Santa's suit. I started with two coats
of Astor -060 Iconic Red and then, I applied a coat of Illamasqua -Scorch in the middle of 
each nail. Using dotting tools and thin brushes, I added the belt and buttons details. I finished
with a clear top coat. What do you think? What manicure are you going to wear for Christmas?


Here's another manicure I did for a friend of mine. Which one do you like the most?

7 comments:

Lou is Perfectly Polished said...

Great minds think alike. I am posting just one nail like this tomorrow :). Your Santa suits look good

Unknown said...

Cute mani !!

Marias Nail Art said...

This is so sweet hohoho - Merry Christmas!

Shannara said...

so cute, love it!

Valentina.Bucur said...

Both are soo cute! Lovely!

http://valentinabucur.blogspot.com

Camy said...

Both of them are very pretty!
Still, the first one looks prettier to me :)

Unknown said...

lindasssss Feliz navidad.Besos

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!