Wednesday 22 June 2016

Summer polka-dot nails

Hi,
Today I'll show you an easy-to-do freehand nail art. I started with a coat of white nail polish as a base for my gradient. On a sponge, I painted two layers of  Rimmel Lycra Pro - Ultra Violet and Rimmel - Tangerine taint and applied them over the white. Then, I applied a clear top coat. Using a dotting tool, I created some white dots with Madam Glam - Snow white. If you don't have a dotting tool, you can also use a toothpick or bobby pins. I finished with clear top coat on all nails for a beautiful shine. What do you think?



Follow me on:

2 comments:

Manases Andrea said...

Este de efect aceasta manichiura vesela!

Unknown said...

love the color
formaldressaustralia.com

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!