Monday 4 September 2017

Mix & match manicure

Hi,
Today I'll show you a sweet mix & match manicure that I think is perfect for rainy days like these. I used El Corazon - Matte Effect 111 (pink) on my index fingers and pinkies and Glitter Gal - 3D Holographic nail polish on my thumbs and ring fingers. On my middle fingers I applied Madam Glam - Snow white as a base for the black dots that I created using a dotting tool. I finished with Seche Vite top coat on all nails. What do you think?
Follow me on:

4 comments:

Oana said...

Holografica e tare frumoasa :)

Manases Andrea said...

Foarte cute arata aceasta combinatie. Imi place enorm de mult!

Unknown said...

Lovely design!

AndraKat.com said...

ce simple si dragute <3 chiar mi-e dor sa combin asa ojele

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!