Saturday 30 December 2017

New Year's Eve nail art

Hi,
Today I'll show you the manicure I'm going to wear for this New Year's Eve. I named them 'comet nails' as this golden sparkle placed in the middle of my nails reminds me of the tail of the comet. I started with two coats of Sephora - Black lace on all nails and then I took my nail sponge for the next steps. I applied the golden polishes using the edge of the sponge and tried to create a straight line in the center of my nails. Firstly, I applied Shimmer Polish - Tracy and then I applied Sephora by OPI - Come to Pappa-razzi. I also applied the second polish using a toothpick and concentrated on placing the glitter particles more to the center. I finished with Seche Vite top coat for some extra sparkle. What do you think about my comet?


Follow me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!